Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Can you really make money with binary options trading?

Sunrise over a Binary Options Trader
One of the interesting questions that several of our readers have sent in has been "Can I actually make money with binary options trading?" - The truth is that I don't know if the person who asked me that knows what they are doing, so I can't answer honestly there. If you are able to maintain a level emotional state, are able to extrapolate data from graphs and are generally good with numbers, then making money trading binary options should not be that hard. What I often recommend to people is that they start an account with the minimum balance of like $200 and then see if they can turn that into more money. Once the overall concepts of how binary options trading are internalized, then it might be a good idea to expand the amounts of money being traded.

No comments:

Post a Comment