Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Morning Zen for Binary Options Trader

Foggy sunrise over the hills
Dew Kissed Rose
As the last trade for the market day was coming to a close, the effervescence of the sunrise glared brilliantly on my large bay windows. The orange glow of the sun was just starting to take a hold of the cold morning sky, and the fog of the valley was encircling the foot of the countless mountains in the view. By the time the binary options I was trading had cleared, once of which lost the full $500 I risked and another that gained me $650 as it closed "in the money", the hilltops were protruding from the dense fog and making a nice range of gradients against the gray background. I finished my trades and took my morning walk to get a latte, and on the way noticed a perfect rose just kissed by the morning due. When they say binary options is a way to make a living, they had no idea how right they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment